Re: Moving forward with SDP control

From: Kiran Kumar <g.kiranreddy4u@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 09:57:12 +0530
To: Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com>
Cc: Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com>, Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net>, Jesús Leganés Combarro <piranna@gmail.com>, cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org>, Likepeng <likepeng@huawei.com>, Cullen Jennings <fluffy@iii.ca>, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>, "Matthew Kaufman (SKYPE)" <matthew.kaufman@skype.net>
Dear Roman,

Till now no one in the working group has confirmation, that in what form
WebRTC1.0 will be finally shipped. So based on the difference of WebRTC1.0
and WebRTC2.0, backward compatibility should be supported. But that will be
decided later. It may be maintaining of two API's, old and new, or
providing some JS wrapper for the old API or some other format. This can be
decided only after confirming shipped WebRTC1.0 and finalizing what to be
shipped in WebRTC2.0.

Thanks,
Kiran.