Re: On babies and bathwater (was Re: [rtcweb] Summary of Application Developers' opinions of the current WebRTC API and SDP as a control surface)

Rob,

Peter T has a spreadsheet at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuaKXw3SkHMSdHlZdV9RN0xSWFhybVl4anJLRkVPV0E#gid=1
collecting the experiences made when using the WebRTC APIs. Could you
enter what you have learned? The more people that contribute the better.

Stefan