Re: Echo cancellation

From: Robert Wolff (GoCast) <rwolff@gocast.it>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 11:05:30 -0800
To: Justin Uberti <juberti@google.com>
Cc: Randell Jesup <randell-ietf@jesup.org>, public-webrtc@w3.org
On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 10:52 AM, Justin Uberti <juberti@google.com> wrote:

> We might end up with additional parameters down the road that the app may
> want to control, so I'd prefer to wrap this property in a MediaOptions
> object, which could later have other properties (e.g. AGC), and have a
> callback to indicate changes to that object, i.e.
>
> attribute MediaOptions mediaOptions;
> attribute Function? onmediaoptionschange;
>
> I agree Justin. We've been playing with various options within the audio
options lately and believe exposing these is important. Trying to keep an
interface simple is great, but the functionality buried in webrtc is great
and very useful. I'd love to see some optionally usable knobs and levers
here.

Bob Wolff
GoCast - Video broadcasting on the go!
www.GoCast.it <http://www.GoCast.it%20>