RE: 503 on docs

Just from an external link to view the page. J

Sent from my "smartphone"... go figure.

-------- Original message --------
From: Renoir Boulanger
Date:09/10/2014 3:19 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: Julee Burdekin
Cc: List WebPlatform public
Subject: Re: 503 on docs

Hi Julee,

It must have detected I wanted to get away from keyboard :]

Can you tell me what was the context of when it happened?

I need to know if it was after a save, if it was a page browse while
logged in, and other similar details.

So far, what I see is that its quite an heavy page with lots of external
files.

Like I said earlier today, there are a few things I need to finish up:
caching config, database redundancy. But nothing critical.

I’ll keep an eye on it.

--
Regards,

Renoir Boulanger  |  Developer operations engineer
W3C  |  Web Platform Project

http://w3.org/people/#renoirbhttps://renoirboulanger.com/  ✪  @renoirb
~