Re: Chat logs, and the need for talk subdomain

I agree with Jen here. There is no need to keep them around, there hasn't
been for a long time. Also, we shouldn't be hosting an IRC client again,
too much trouble. People can use Kiwi's hosted solution or Freenode's
official webchat service. They are setup in such a way that we can better
manage things in case of any issues. (We can also iframe either of these
into a page if we really want it to look internal.)