Re: Chat logs, and the need for talk subdomain

Hey, folks–

I reckon I agree with Jen and Garbee here. We should just get rid of the
talk.webplatform.org subdomain.

I'd like to have discussion more integrated into the content anyway, and
I think that the annotations experiments will help us do that.

BTW, Renoir found another option if we ever do want to host our own IRC
interface (which I might like to do in the future); there's an Node.js
IRC client called Subway [1]

[1] https://github.com/thedjpetersen/subway

Regards-
-Doug