Re: Working upload

On 1/22/2014 4:57 PM, Julee Burdekin wrote:
> Yeah, Max & Eliezer!
>
> Question: I’m not understanding what the “manual section” is when
> you’re talking about when referring to the  ==Properties==,
> ==Functions==, ==Methods== sections. Why can’t these be their own
> sections, like the Examples or Remarks section?

Because you would need to create 37 templates.  Here are all the
sections in all the JavaScript pages, and a count of how often they occur:

1  :  Adding a Data Property
1  :  Adding an Accessor Property
1  :  Adding Properties
1  :  Assignment Operators
1  :  Data Property Example
1  :  Directives
1  :  Error Types
1  :  Errors
1  :  Example 1
1  :  Example 2
1  :  Future reserved words
1  :  In This Section
1  :  Math Object Constants
1  :  Modifying a Data Property
1  :  Modifying a Property on a DOM Element
1  :  Modifying an Accessor Property
1  :  Modifying Properties
1  :  Number Object Constants
1  :  Objects
1  :  Operators
1  :  Related Reference
1  :  Related Sections
1  :  Reserved Keywords
1  :  Statements
1  :  Syntax
2  :  Arguments
2  :  Examples
8  :  Functions
11  :  Constants
20  :  Methods
21  :  Properties
22  :  Exceptions
72  :  Return Value
230  :  Parameters
249  :  See Also
269  :  Example
279  :  Remarks

Our plan had been to cover the heavy hitters (the last 5 or so) and have
a secondary effort later to either hand edit or autoconvert the
remaining sections into templates or fold them into something else.