From: Eliezer Bernart <eliezer.bernart@gmail.com<mailto:eliezer.bernart@gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 at 9:29 AM
To: Max Polk <maxpolk@gmail.com<mailto:maxpolk@gmail.com>>
Cc: WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: Working upload

Hey Max,

Awesome work again!

I have some issues on Examples section [1], where all the content is inside the "Examples" parameter, when actually there is an inner template to that: "Single Example" [2].

About the "Return Value" [3], could we add it in the "JS Syntax" template and display it under a main label ==Return value==?

Well, originally I did the JS Object [4] semantic form, it was to be just for the JS Objects, then the ==Properties==, ==Functions==, ==Methods== sections should be some templates with queries to list the pages under other topics.

The JS Object doesn't have a "Manual Section", but for now we could duplicate this form to "JS Basic", add a manual section (as the "Main content" field in {{Basic Page}}[5])  and apply to all the JS pages. Then later we can define the topic clusters, design the pages and build a specific semantic form for each one of the Categories.

Which one of the topics (Properties, Functions, Methods, and so on) do you think that should have their own form?

[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/test/javascript/Array/constructor

[2] http://docs.webplatform.org/test/Template:Single_Example

[3] http://docs.webplatform.org/test/javascript/Array/isArray

[4] http://docs.webplatform.org/test/Form:JS_Object