Re: First JS bulk upload

Thank you very much!

I am sorry I was not able to join the meeting.
I will be reading the summary once it gets posted
http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Community/Meetings/General, unless
anyone wants to fill me in sooner.

Is there a consensus regarding Array/Array.isArray (and
Object/Object.freeze and friends)?
Is there a consensus regarding having an additional "Global" path? why is
that there? everything should be under global, not just non object members.

More things to drop -
Debug (and its members)
ScriptEngine (and its members)
prototype, constructor (from anything other than Object)
valueOf, toString (from anything other than Object, unless it is
overridden, like Date.toString() which I think is the only exception?)

Future content issues (I guess no automation would do these) -
arguments/0 n Properties and RegExp/1 9 Properties should be encapsulated
within arguments and RegExp, respectively, I believe.

Any constant (or multiple constant pages) should be encapsulated within the
its containing object and if not, the " Constant" suffix should be dropped.

String/HTML Tag Methods should really be separated into pages for the
individual methods.

☆*PhistucK*