Documenting how to maintain and test infrastructure services

From: Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 16:08:50 -0500
To: Webplatform List <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi all,

Yesterday, I made some changes in the Fastly/Varnish configuration and I wanted to show you the pages where documented how to maintain [0] and test the service [1].

As time goes forward, we will have ways to test each functionality.

  [0]: http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Infrastructure/procedures/Maintaining_Varnish_or_Fastly_configuration
  [1]: http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Infrastructure/procedures/Testing_service_availability

If you think of other ways to test service availability, you can chime-in and help me improve it [1]

Thanks

Renoir
~