Von: Julee Burdekin <julee@adobe.com<mailto:julee@adobe.com>>
Datum: KW 46 | Freitag, 15. November 2013 23:10
An: Paul Verbeek <paul@webinthehat.com<mailto:paul@webinthehat.com>>
Cc: "public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>" <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Betreff: Re: WebPlatform Doc Sprint @ Fluent2014 San Francisco
Neu gesendet von: "public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>" <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Neu gesendet am: KW 46 | Freitag, 15. November 2013 23:11

Oooo. I have my fingers crossed! It would be so great to have you there!

As far as adding events to that eventbrite group, I really can’t figure it out. There’s no place for me to even add an event there. I think it just got created because I customized the URL. Also, I am unable to add subusers because my admin set up the account. And even if I could, eventbrite is saying that the sub user cannot already have an eventbrite account. I’ll try to investigate further…

In the meantime, we currently list all events on the wiki[1] and have talked about a more integrated editorial & events & project schedule calendar, as well.

Julee
[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Community/Community_Events
julee@adobe.com<mailto:julee@adobe.com>
@adobejulee