Notes from today's meeting

From: Julee <julee@adobe.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 13:04:33 -0700
To: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, Peter Lubbers <peterlubbers@google.com>, Janet Swisher <jswisher@mozilla.com>, Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com>, Jen Simmons <jen@jensimmons.com>, Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>, Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>, "Patrick D'Souza" <pdsouza@about.com>, Eliezer Bernart <eliezer.bernart@gmail.com>
CC: WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi, todayıs-general-meeting-attendees:

In todayıs meeting, our regular scribenick (Alex) wasnıt available. So
Renoir bravely took the challenge, and I complicated the notes with
interjections. ;-)

Iıve written up the summary notes as per usual, including what we discussed
around announcing the completion of round one of the css properties edits
vs. a beta launch, which is not eminent.

But I'm not sure we captured all the relevant input folks provided. So, if
you could review this week's notes[1] and annotate it with any corrections
or clarifications, that would be great.

Thanks much!

Julee
[1]