Re: REMINDER: WPDW coordinators, please update all three tables

I've looked through the Google spreadsheet, and picked these properties for this week (23 in total), which are all in somewhat unfinished states according to the spreadsheet

border-image
border-image-outset
border-image-repeat
border-image-slice
border-image-source
border-image-width

break-after
break-before
break-inside
flow-from
flow-into

font
font-family
font-feature-settings
font-size
font-size-adjust
font-style
font-variant
font-weight

list-style
list-style-image
list-style-position
list-style-type

These form 4 distinct groups, which I think work well together as separate pieces of work.

ok?

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)