Re: REMINDER: WPDW coordinators, please update all three tables

From: Chris Mills <cmills@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 17:52:43 +0200
To: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, Julee AtAdobe <julee@adobe.com>, Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com>, Janet Swisher <jswisher@mozilla.com>, "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
I've looked through the Google spreadsheet, and picked these properties for this week (23 in total), which are all in somewhat unfinished states according to the spreadsheet

border-image
border-image-outset
border-image-repeat
border-image-slice
border-image-source
border-image-width

break-after
break-before
break-inside
flow-from
flow-into

font
font-family
font-feature-settings
font-size
font-size-adjust
font-style
font-variant
font-weight

list-style
list-style-image
list-style-position
list-style-type

These form 4 distinct groups, which I think work well together as separate pieces of work.

ok?

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)