Re: REMINDER: WPDW coordinators, please update all three tables

I've read through this thread, and have ended up being confused as to what to do for this week's WPDW. For now, until a decision is made, shall I just choose the properties from the master google spreadsheet, and then fill in my choices for the week in a new section on http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Meta:web_platform_wednesday, and in a new page at http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Meta:web_platform_wednesday/2013-05-15 ?

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)