Re: Can we find which pages have broken templates?

For #45, no template problem there. A page was misfiled
css/properties/animation/animation, so I moved it to a new location without
the redundant trailing "animation". But I thought it was odd to file a bug
report on a misplaced page (quicker to fix than file the bug), and wanted
to confirm redirecting it doesn't actually break anything I don't know
about.

For #44, yes I did a manual fix in this case, but reporting tools would be
nice. E.g.:
* list names of templates used for all pages under css/properties
* list all pages such as html/elements/select that feature wikitable
content that doesn't display
* list all pages that are so corrupted that you can only edit as source.
Haven't been following WP progress much, so apologies if these are
way-out-there wish list items.

--Mike S