Re: WebPlatform.org meeting in 45 minutes

Hi,

I might have to miss the meeting today as I have a lunch meeting with
some of my colleagues. I should be on call for the Analytics meeting later.

- Patrick

--
Patrick D'Souza Developer, Metrics About.com | Do more 1500 Broadway,
6th Floor New York, NY, 10036 AIM: padsouza