Re: Beta criteria for Community Development

I think we can add a bit about "why join" to the WPD:Community page,
without overselling it. I'd rather inspire people with  vision than
bribe them with goodies.

On 5/9/13 2:25 AM, David R. Herz wrote:
> That's about right.  As I said it's just about letting them know we're here
> and inviting them to play.
>
> David R. Herz
> wpd@theherzes.com

Janet Swisher <mailto:jREMOVEswisher@mozilla.com>
Mozilla Developer Network <https://developer.mozilla.org>
Developer Engagement Community Organizer