Border color properties: Need help with examples imported from MSDN

From: Rishabh Rao <rishabhsrao@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 16:02:22 +0800 (SGT)
To: WebPlatform Community <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi,

I just added Dabblet examples to the border-colors properties [1]. There were 2 examples from the MSDN import [2] on the border-top-color. There were similar examples on the border-right-color [3], border-bottom-color [4] and border-left-color [5] pages. I added my newly created examples [6] below those, leaving the  examples imported from MSDN untouched.

I request you to kindly guide me in modifying/enhancing the examples imported from MSDN as I am not sure how to proceed.

Thank you!

Regards,
Rishabh Rao
https://twitter.com/rishabhsrao