Re: CSS or bust???

I'm getting to it! Did a whole load of CSS property page example writing, reviews and edits yesterday, and doing more today.

I'll have a look at the projects I'm assigned to as well.

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)