Re: Styling standardization status

Hi Julee,

I’m not sure how gracefully this implementation degrades or how cross-browser it is, it was just a quick prototype. If we add it however, I will make sure it does.

I was thinking of having Editor’s Draft being red, Working Draft being light blue and CR, PR, REC the current dark violet blue color. However, adding classes for different statuses is something I cannot do myself, so it might be worth adding it with the same color for every status at first, and making the change later.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Lea

Lea Verou