Re: Redirects for prefixed features

It seems to me that those transitional proprietary implementations
is/are a pattern that we are likely to repeat in the future, and since
to some degree webplatform.org needs to be aware as new ones emerge,
become supported, and eventually retire (as the standards and
implementations finally converge), we should in some sense enable it
as a structural concept (and drive redirects, compatibility reporting,
docs completeness, etc. from that framework).  What I recall from
TestTheWebForward was a non-trivial framework for taking the generic
calls, swapping in all the browser variants (live build), and then
running the test suite, so we are already doing some tight coupling
around this (so we can maybe just extend or tap into what's already in
place).