Re: User-definable custom lists of pages (based on preferred topics, flags and more)

fr0 & Paul,

Me again. Another enhancement request!

I'd like to add a property to the High Level Issues form (this much I can
do) called "Checked Out" - to indicate that a user is working on the
article.

In your user-defined list, could you provide a way to exclude articles with
the "Checked Out" property from appearing in the list? This way users would
be prevented from editing the same article at the same time - a situation
that might otherwise happen particularly during doc sprints.

I think this needs to be configurable in the form - another check box like
"Show Summary" but which says "Exclude Checked-out Articles". The reason
for this is we will also need a way to generate a list for those articles
that are "Checked Out" - explicitly. You can bet that users are going to
leave the box checked and we'll need to go back into the article and
uncheck it for them. For that, we just pull up the form, check the "Checked
Out" High Level Issue, and uncheck the "Exclude Checked-out Articles" box.

Is this feasible?

Thanks!

+Scott