Re: Talk sub-domain and chat page.

For point one, I haven't seen any Mailing list discussion about that
(probably just lost in gmail somewhere if it did occur) and I have only
heard some comments in IRC about it, so I have no clue on the status of an
a11y forum.

We do have webchat functionality, with my improved version [1] it includes
a freenode webchat embed. That is why it would be moved off the talk
subdomain onto www. To keep the infrastructure simpler.

+1 to remove Discussion. That kind of thing should be gotten to through the
Community page.