Re: JavaScript page naming, round B

Hi, PhisktucK: Yes: Object and objects. For global, however, the spec uses lower case for global, maybe because of it's nature.[1] J

[1] http://www.ecma-international.org/ecma-262/5.1/#sec-15.1

From: PhistucK <phistuck@gmail.com<mailto:phistuck@gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, July 25, 2013 9:21 AM
To: julee <julee@adobe.com<mailto:julee@adobe.com>>
Cc: Max Polk <maxpolk@gmail.com<mailto:maxpolk@gmail.com>>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org<mailto:schepers@w3.org>>, Janet Swisher <jswisher@mozilla.com<mailto:jswisher@mozilla.com>>, WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: JavaScript page naming, round B

Global and Object are part of the language (they are constructors/objects). I intentionally left them capitalized.

☆PhistucK

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 7:18 PM, Julee <julee@adobe.com<mailto:julee@adobe.com>> wrote:
Thanks, PhistucK & Max!

I wish we would fix the capitalization on non-language words, so Object, object, global.

But other than that, I think we've discussed most of this issues and that the next step is to get some language experts to review it.

Doug: you mentioned passing this by Julien and Rick Byers? And Janet, you mentioned Dave Brouant?

Regards.

Julee
julee@adobe.com<mailto:julee@adobe.com>
@adobejulee