Re: Guide to implementing CSS property pages

FYI, I went ahead and punched a bunch of content into the css/units
space, which could probably use another category on the top-level CSS
page. I decided not to create a million picayune pages for each
individual unit, so I sliced them up into broad categories.  Also
decided to cover various reba() & hsla() values under that tree rather
than under css/functions, where I thought they'd be hard to relate to
each other. And I'm afraid I used the "concepts" template, which may
have been inappropriate.  It's all pretty skeletal & straight out of
the spec, so it could use more in the way of examples & other
improvements.

--Mike Sierra