Re: Responsive concept page on WPD

I tried an in-line style, <div style='padding:10px 100px 10px 0px;
margin:10px 100px 10px 0px'>, but couldn't get that right margin to budge.
What's really weird is how the bullets bleed through the image.

Yes, please do file some bugs here Sam.

I'm hoping that someone on the list can provide a solution until we have
bugs/fixes.

+Scott