Queries in Getting Started workflows

(first raised in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webplatform/2013Feb/0088.html)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 11:33 AM
Subject: Re: Feedback from Berlin doc sprint
To: Paul Rosenbusch <paul.rosenbusch.wpd@gmail.com>
Cc: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>

Hi Paul!

I hope you're feeling better!

Your excellent work can be used in our Getting Started work flows. One of
the ideas that Rodney Rehm had was that we need to set up our Getting
Started tasks according to domain expertise and skill required. So, you can
imagine a page set up for working in the API domain and a section of tasks
for developers, one of which would be contributing code examples and -
bing! - your list of articles requiring code examples. The developer just
clicks on a link to an article, and off they go. Same for the CSS domain.

I'd love to be able to get this together in time for our next doc sprint -
February 23rd in San Francisco. Most of it is dependent upon me to work out
the Getting Started flow and pages. As I recall you had a few more things
you'd like to add to the queries, but as far as I can see, we can use them
starting now.

Tell you what though, let's take this discussion into a separate thread so
as not to confuse the issue here. This thread was started to talk about doc
sprint participant feedback. I'll paste all this in a new thread. Stay
tuned.

And, thanks again for the terrrific work here!

+Scott