Re: Queries in Getting Started workflows

Hi Scott,

thanks for moving this into a new thread - I still need to get used to
the whole mailing-list thing :)

As far as I see it, we could use the following properties:

maybe as a numeric value?
- Difficulty / Skill required: What categories would you propose?
Maybe this could also be added to the semantic form?
- Domain expertise: Could we use Topic clusters or Topics for this?

Maybe I misunderstood this - is the differentiation only required for
API documentation itself and anyone can do examples, or are some
examples far more challenging?

I'm confident that I can finish the queries until February 23rd, but
the interesting part will be to create input-fields for these
properties and to set the correct values on some
high-priority-articles.

--Paul R.