Re: Feedback from Berlin doc sprint

2013/2/14 Chris Mills <cmills@opera.com>

> On 14 Feb 2013, at 14:52, Tobie Langel <tobie@fb.com> wrote:
>
> > n Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 3:26 PM, Chris Mills wrote:
> >> 1. Some people want to just look at site compatibility info, or code examples. It would be nice to create the site in a way that people can search to just bring up site compat info or code examples, and not have to trawl through all the full reference pages.
> > Sounds like this is something the test resource center[1] might partially be able to address.
>
> Perhaps, yes.

During the docsprint I worked on semantic querys that list articles
needing examples. Unfortunately I got the flu right after and could
not work on it this week.

I still need to document the whole thing and maybe optimize the
output. Regardless of that, the template is usable at the moment. You
can find an example implementation here:
http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/User:Paul.rosenbusch/Articles_needing_examples

Where do you think would be the best place to put these tables?

If needed I could also create a custom output format, but currently I
have no idea which formatting would work best.

--Paul R.