Re: Please help coordinate this week

Hi, Scott! Thanks!! Go ahead a pick your properties from the list. I'm anticipating at least 1 more volunteer to coordinate. That makes 3 of us, so take about 1/3, if you will. Regards! J

From: Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com<mailto:scottrowe@google.com>>
Date: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 12:28 PM
To: julee <julee@adobe.com<mailto:julee@adobe.com>>
Cc: WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: Please help coordinate this week

I'll help coordinate!
~Scott

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 12:09 PM, Julee <julee@adobe.com<mailto:julee@adobe.com>> wrote:
Hi, folks:

As you know, we're on Grids this week, but we need coordinators.

If you would sign up to be a coordinator, I may have a little booster for you. I'll share my spreadsheet of most active users with you. You can approach these contributors to volunteer to write up docs & samples.

Looking forward to it!

Julee

julee@adobe.com<mailto:julee@adobe.com>