Re: A way around the default table?

I'd like to know why this is using a table in the first place. It isn't
tabular data and should be possible by using regular div elements which
carry no real meaning. But, this is from the first-child styling of the
table class being applied. So that would need to be changed or overridden
in the CSS and page template.

I'll file a bug for this in the PM system.