Re: WPW Blog Post 7-August

Eliot,

Is it possible to link the css properties listed in the blog post to
their respective pages on wpd? I tried searching for each of the css
properties using the search box on blog.webplatform.org and I got no
results.:(:( I had to use the search box on docs.webplatform.org to get
some results.

I have some thoughts about the search box and I'll start that discussion
in a separate thread instead of hijacking this one.

Thanks,
Patrick