Re: global nav categories (content/issues/14)

IMHO "Bugs" or "Issues" is fine, as the two are synonymous - I even like
"Bugs" a little better. Most of the time the visitor isn't concerned with
our larger project management effort, but may be concerned with issues
within that effort. Most people will recognize "Issues" as the place to go
to find out about problems with the site and how to file them. The rest of
us already know about project.webplatform.org, and that the "Issues" link
points to it is not much of a mental stretch for us.
~Scott