About improve the Chinese page of webplatform wiki.

From: CROTEL <crotel@me.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 15:28:45 +0800
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
YJBCTV.
YangJiang,  GuangDong
China.
4.  26,  2013

Dear W3.org:
      I feel very lucky to saw the "webplatform.org" ,It's great!
      My name is crotel. I works on website of my company, which named "YangJiang BCTV Station" ,from GuangDong, China.  Since I saw the http://webplatform.org/. What It writes was great and useful for me. But I found that "webplatform" lost the Chinese page. And I think improve that page was a great jobs.
      Thank you!

Friendly yours ,
  Crotel