Assigning ownership of project buckets

From: Julee <julee@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 23:27:26 -0700
To: <public-webplatform@w3.org>
We're getting closer to our bug base, project tracker being finished. For
each project bucket on project.webplatform.org, we need someone to take
ownership. The owner would:

* further refine that project's goals for beta[1][2]
* populate the team on project.webplatform.org
* define bugs, tasks, features, etc., toward beta on project.webplatform.org
* triage issues that come into that project's queue
* report back on progress toward beta

The following is a list of proposed owners for each bucket. If you're unable
to take ownership, or think someone else would be better suited, please let
us know what you're thinking:

* Analytics Patrick D'Souza
* Blog Eliot
* Comments Doug