Re: Doc Sprint Amsterdam

Thanks for the responses.
Is someone willing to write a blog post on blog.webplatform.org? The
blogpost on the Fronteers website will be online tomorrow.

I'm aslo working on an Eventbrite page and I've basically copied Jay's
version for Berlin and altered a few things.

Can someone please check if this is correct? Thanks!

Web Platform Doc Sprint Amsterdam

Join like-minded contributors and help to document the web platform
and improve the WebPlatform.org <http://webplatform.org/> user experience!
Learn how to contribute and help grow the definitive reference site for
HTML, CSS, JavaScript, SVG & more. Choose from a variety of small, medium
or larger To-Do's and let the experts from some Web Platform Stewards on
site guide you how to contribute articles, samples, tutorials, overviews,
and insights.

Please bring your own computer. We will serve snacks, meals & drinks, and
yes, there might even be some cool swag & prizes for you to win!
*It starts here - with you!*

*If you run a meetup, user group or other community*, and are interested in
running an event like this with your local folks, make sure to attend - we
will provide you with everything to get you and your group started.

*Saturday, Okt 12, 2013*

09:00 Introduction to WebPlatform.org
10:00 Doc Sprint, guided by Web Platform Stewards Experts
13:00 Lunch
14:00 Doc Sprint, guided by Web Platform Stewards Experts (Snacks served)
18:00 Review Results + Cool PRIZES!

Your on site experts from the Web Platform Stewards will be confirmed at a
later date...

The location will be in Amsterdam, where the exact location is will also be
confirmed soon.

*Please note:*
*We want to bring in everybody that is interested to attend.* Please help
to spread the word, ideally only make reservations if you really plan to
attend, and give back your ticket in case you should not be able to join us
("cancel order" at Eventbrite). *Thanks for your help!*
We expect attendees from all across europe, this is why *the event will be
in english language*. Feel free to contribute to
WebPlatform.org<http://webplatform.org/> in
the language of your choice, though!
*Hashtag* for the event is *#WPDS*.
Follow Paul <https://twitter.com/Hierow> and
WebPlatform<https://twitter.com/WebPlatform> on
Twitter for any event updates.

WebPlatform.org <http://webplatform.org/> is an open community of
developers building resources for a better web, regardless of brand,
browser or platform. Anyone can contribute and each person who does makes
it stronger. Together we can continue to drive innovation on the Web to
serve the greater good.
WebPlatform.org <http://webplatform.org/> is convened by
W3C<http://w3.org/> and
is made possible by the support of the Web Platform
Stewards<http://www.webplatform.org/stewards/>
.