Re: Doc Sprint Amsterdam

Hi, Paul-

First, thanks a million for doing this!

Second, I think a blog post on blog.webplatform.org would be a great
idea. Scott or Julee, if you can work with Paul on that (or find the
right person to do so), it would be sweet.

(I really wish I could go myself... :( Maybe I'll try to find a good
excuse to do so... like working with PPK on the compatibility tables
project...)

Regards-
-Doug