Von: Chris Mills [mailto:cmills@opera.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 5. April 2013 12:40
An: David Kirstein
Cc: 'Tomoyuki SHIMIZU'; 'Julee Burdekin'; public-webplatform@w3.org; 'Juarez P. A. Filho'
Betreff: Re: Translation process and Portuguese content

On 5 Apr 2013, at 11:34, "David Kirstein" <frozenice@frozenice.de> wrote:

> Hi Tomoyuki,
>
> Thinking about it, it should also be possible to do it that way (/wiki/lang/es/Main_Page). We could probably even drop the lang/ part.

I guess having it like this would make for a more logical set of entry points into the site for those wishing to just view certain language translations, rather than all translations being hung of their english counterparts. It would also be more logical when trying to draw up language specific site maps, surely?

> I don't know what would be better, a language prefix or a language suffix, I could live with either and both should work in the same way.

Would it still be ok for searches that filter by language, as mentioned previously?