Re: Web Payments WG Charter Changes

Although I totally understand there are a lot of different opinions over what exactly constitutes a “digital wallet” I think the charter needs to settle on an explicit definition, rather than a pragmatic approach. It would be most unfortunate if, for example, Participant A in the WG had a completely different idea as to what “digital wallet” meant than Participant B.