Re: Web Payments WG Charter Changes

RE: "Although I totally understand there are a lot of different opinions
over what exactly constitutes a “digital wallet” I think the charter needs
to settle on an explicit definition"

Nick,

Futher to the document that Arie just linked to, which observes: "The
‘mobile wallet wars’, as they call it, has been heating up like crazy since
the three giants, Apple, Google and Samsung all announced the launch of
their respective m-payment services."
Source:
http://www.mobilepaymentstoday.com/static_media/filer_public/2b/64/2b64d561-ab2e-40de-8802-50049acb6338/janos_koka_-_even_the_smallest_ones_matter.pdf

Can you let us know the status of negotiations amongst Apple, Google and
Samsung toward a single definition of "digital wallet"?

Joseph Potvin
Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des opérations
The Opman Company | La compagnie Opman
jpotvin@opman.ca
Mobile: 819-593-5983
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/pub/joseph-potvin/2/148/423>