Re: Proposal: creation of a WebID json-ld context, as a CG work item

So far:

3 +1s

No NACKs

I'll leave this thread open for a while

But I'd like to start some work on this.  I already have a use case in
mind, which is profiles for "autonomous agents" (ie bots)

Aaron, I hope it's OK to take your sketch as a starting point.  If not,
just say

We'll need a version control area where members of the group can merge pull
requests.  If anyone knows a good place, feel free to add

Else we can start working in a random github repo, and transfer it to a
better spot later...