Re: Proposal: creation of a WebID json-ld context, as a CG work item

On Tue, 25 Jan 2022 at 19:13, Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
wrote:

> So far:
>
> 3 +1s
>
> No NACKs
>
> I'll leave this thread open for a while
>
> But I'd like to start some work on this.  I already have a use case in
> mind, which is profiles for "autonomous agents" (ie bots)
>
> Aaron, I hope it's OK to take your sketch as a starting point.  If not,
> just say
>
> We'll need a version control area where members of the group can merge
> pull requests.  If anyone knows a good place, feel free to add
>
> Else we can start working in a random github repo, and transfer it to a
> better spot later...

I've put Aaron's example in our unofficial github area.  It's not a
proposal, just an example, or template, that can be tinkered with
informally

https://github.com/webidcg/webid-context/blob/gh-pages/webid.json

The following terms are included so far:

        "Agent": "foaf:Agent",
        "Person": "foaf:Person",
        "Project": "foaf:Project",
        "Organization": "foaf:Organization",
        "PersonalProfileDocument": "foaf:PersonalProfileDocument",
        "name": "foaf:name",
        "title": "foaf:title",
        "familyName": "foaf:familyName",
        "givenName": "foaf:givenName",
        "img": "foaf:img",
        "knows": "foaf:knows",
        "primaryTopic": "foaf:primaryTopic",
        "primaryTopicOf": "foaf:primaryTopicOf"

That's from FOAF.  We could add terms from Schema, Vcard, ActivityStreams +
others

Feel free to open an issue or PR and add terms.  Anyone in this group that
wants write access can have it.