-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Mills [mailto:cmills@opera.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 8:54 AM

[...]

Now, I want to ask for your opinions on how to move this forward most
effectively. I don't want to be pushy, as I really appreciate most of
you are doing this on a voluntary basis, and that your time is really
precious. But what would make it easier to contribute?

Should I micro manage a bit more, and give you very specific tasks to do
(eg person a, write this article, person b, proofread this), with
deadlines?

I'll start sending a few more mails out about this to individual groups,
in a minute.

Chris Mills
Open standards evangelist and dev.opera.com editor, Opera Software
Co-chair, web education community group, W3C