Re: CSS shorthand reference

Hello all,

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 1:54 AM, Chris Mills <cmills@opera.com> wrote:
> http://www.w3.org/community/webed/wiki/CSS_shorthand_reference
>
> I had some spare material to put someplace, so I put it here. Let me know if you think this is useful, and what else needs to be added. IT's not quite finished yet - you'll see a few comments littered about.

Looking great!

I've added "Enhancements in CSS3" subsection under the Background
section. Since CSS3 B&B 1) adds a few new bg properties 2) extend
bg-position to take four arguments 3) enables us to have multiple
background images, background shorthand is also extended to reflect
these enhancements. I've already put some text for #1; I'll plan to do
the rest next week.

Feedback (and grammar fixes) much appreciated!

Thanks,
--
Masataka Yakura
<myakura.web@gmail.com>