Re: Notes from WebAuthn Review

Some of your comments, eg on the spec intro, may be at least somewhat ameliorated by..

https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/109

On 5/21/16, 2:20 PM, "Vijay Bharadwaj" <vijaybh@microsoft.com<mailto:vijaybh@microsoft.com>> wrote:

I'm not sure that it's efficient to file new issues for each comment, and a lot of these are things where I think the right fix would be somewhere other than the place you get confused - essentially the text should have led in better to the statement that actually tripped you up.

How about we do this in a more iterative way? I can create a branch next week and maybe we can do some back-and-forth editing to see if we can refine the text. WDYT?

From: Adam Powers [mailto:adam@fidoalliance.org]
Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2016 8:42 AM
To: W3C Web Authn WG <public-webauthn@w3.org<mailto:public-webauthn@w3.org>>
Subject: Notes from WebAuthn Review

Hi all,

During the face to face in Berlin I had raised my hand to read through the review draft of the spec and provide comments. I tried to approach this as if I were a first-time reader and think about what things might trip up an implementer.

Attached are my annotations in PDF - sorry for the weird format, but I did my reading / reviewing in Evernote while sitting on a plane.

Let me know if I should drop these into a GitHub issue or if there's some better way to provide feedback.

Thanks,
Adam