Re: Extensions (was RE: [minutes] 13 May F2F)

It's important to me that extensions are useful to everyone; for this
reason, I like this proposal. I believe it's going to be necessary to let
the user filter extensions, particularly as we talk about implementations
other than FIDO-standardized ones. A generic 'opaque extension' will make
for a very coarse filtering mechanism for the users, whereas having a
registry would enable clients to present more useful information.

Anyway, +1.