Notes from WebAuthn Review

From: Adam Powers <adam@fidoalliance.org>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 08:41:45 -0700
To: W3C Web Authn WG <public-webauthn@w3.org>
Hi all,

During the face to face in Berlin I had raised my hand to read through the review draft of the spec and provide comments. I tried to approach this as if I were a first-time reader and think about what things might trip up an implementer.

Attached are my annotations in PDF — sorry for the weird format, but I did my reading / reviewing in Evernote while sitting on a plane.

Let me know if I should drop these into a GitHub issue or if there’s some better way to provide feedback.

Thanks,
Adam