Re: New proposal: Adding WebRTC/MediaCapture permissions to the permissions model

Regarding:

    “device­info” ­ permits getting names and capabilities of available
input and output devices.

I'd rather that information not be generally available to web origins. The
browser, and the person using the browser, can and should mediate access to
the devices (via native browser chrome or other mechanisms outside or and
unavailable to the web origin). Web origins might abuse the information
they can access for e.g. supercookies, and in any case it doesn't seem
strictly necessary.