Re: CfC: CSP Cookie Controls to FPWD; deadline Dec. 7th.

Mike West <mkwst@google.com> writes:
> I think this draft is a reasonable stab at a FPWD, and though it will
> certainly require some iteration, it's something that I think should be
> pretty straightforward to implement. This CfC will end in a week, on
> December 7th. Feedback, positive and otherwise, would be exceptionally
> well-received at public-webappsec@w3.org.

+1

Minor bikeshedding: I'm not a huge fan of using 'http' as a
directive. Maybe 'http-header' or 'header-only'.

The path directive seems useful as well, but I suspect that the
processing model may get a bit complicated. I think we can have a more
general scoping mechanism that can subsume this and also make it useful
for Suborigins and COWL.

Deian