Re: CSP policy to constrain cookies to origin

On 27 Aug 2015, at 18:22, Erik Nygren <erik+w3@nygren.org> wrote:

Would part of this be covered with the First-Party-Only cookies suggestion?

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-west-first-party-cookies-03

Which allows the scope to be set on a per cookie basis.

As to blocking cookies on the parent domain, I'm not sure how easily that could be implemented in CSP... I like the idea though.